Missouri Hospital Signs New Contract for Streamline Health® eValuator™
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Automated Coding Analysis for Inpatient Care
Atlanta, GA, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM), provider of the eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance exposure, today announced it has signed a contract with a 200-bed, Allscripts EMR-based hospital in Missouri. The hospital will use eValuator’s cloud-based automated pre- and post-bill coding analysis technology to help improve revenue integrity and financial performance from their inpatient services.
Streamline Health is leading an industry movement to enable every hospital in the country to use pre-bill technology to improve financial performance. With eValuator, providers are identifying and addressing coding issues before they contribute to revenue leakage, denied claims and non-compliance exposure. The company combines this new technology with expert auditing services to deliver a complete Revenue Integrity Program to its clients. The eValuator program helps users optimize coding and documentation accuracy for every patient encounter prior to billing, substantially improving current financial performance while also assisting in the transition to new payment models.
“Regardless of size, ensuring revenue integrity is a priority for all providers,” stated Tee Green, President and Chief Executive Officer, Streamline Health. “By reviewing and confirming coding accuracy prior to billing, our clients can be confident in submitting compliant, optimized claims and getting fully reimbursed for the quality care they have provided.”
About Streamline Health
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM) is a leader in pre-bill revenue integrity solutions for healthcare providers. Our eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program includes integrated solutions, technology-enabled services and analytics that drive compliant revenue across the enterprise. We share a common calling and commitment to advance the quality of life and the quality of healthcare - for society, our clients, the communities they serve, and the individual patient. For more information, please visit our website at www.streamlinehealth.net.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SUNGZU Announces SKA Series: SKA1000-T & SKA1500-T - the Safest and Most Reliable Power Station
- Canada’s Unions: Next Federal Government Must Deliver for Workers
- Lumino Ceremony Uses a Combination of Zero-Knowledge Proof and Blockchain to Solve the Limitations of Privacy and Data Security
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!