Mission Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
The certification verifies the AWS partner’s ongoing information security management system (ISMS) compliance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mission, a managed cloud services provider and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, today announced that the company has achieved International Standard Organization (ISO) 27001:2013 certification – an internationally-recognized standard of requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The independent assessment was performed by BARR Advisory, P.A.
ISO 27001 mandates numerous controls for the establishment, operation, monitoring, maintenance, and continual improvement of an ISMS. Certification requires that an organization has deep-rooted methodologies for its business, people, and IT processes, along with an established framework to help identify, manage, and reduce risks surrounding information security. Considered a gold standard in information security, achieving ISO 27001:2013 certification requires a company to clearly demonstrate an ongoing, structured approach to data management.
With this certification, Mission customers can take full confidence in the cloud services provider’s proven capabilities to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and legal compliance of all data under its management.
“At Mission, maintaining robust data controls and industry best practices aligned with reducing risk and meeting the highest levels of security and integrity is always a priority,” said Jarret Raim, Security Practice Lead & CISO at Mission. “We’re proud to see the success of our efforts verified by ISO 27001:2013 certification.”
Mission accelerates enterprise cloud transformation by delivering a differentiated suite of agile cloud services and consulting. As an AWS Premier Partner, Mission’s always-on services enable businesses to scale and outpace competitors by leveraging the most transformative technology platform and enterprise software ecosystem in history.
Contact Kyle Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NEXT WEEK: SBA Administrator Will Visit Seattle To Highlight Economic Recovery
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
- NASA, Boeing to Provide Update on Boeing's Orbital Flight Test-2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!