Misonix to Participate in Upcoming March Investor Conferences
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FARMINGDALE, N.Y., March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSON), a provider of minimally invasive therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and regenerative products that enhance clinical outcomes, today announced that it will be participating in the upcoming Cowen 41st Annual Healthcare Conference and the Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on March 4th and March 16th, respectively. Misonix Chief Executive Officer, Stavros Vizirgianakis, along with Joe Dwyer, Chief Financial Officer, will be available to host one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to attend the conferences.
- Cowen 41st Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: Thursday, March 4, 2021Presentation: 9:50 a.m. ET
- Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, March 16, 2021Presentation: 4:30 p.m. ET
For more information about the conferences or to schedule a virtual one-on-one meeting with management, please contact your conference representative. Alternatively, please contact Misonix’s investor relations firm, JCIR, at email@example.com.
About Misonix, Inc. Misonix, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSON) is a provider of minimally invasive therapeutic ultrasonic medical devices and regenerative tissue products. Its surgical team markets and sells BoneScalpel and SonaStar, which facilitate precise bone sculpting and removal of soft and hard tumors and tissue, primarily in the areas of neurosurgery, orthopedic, plastic and maxillo-facial surgery. The Company's wound team markets and sells TheraSkin, Therion, TheraGenesis and SonicOne to debride, treat and heal chronic and traumatic wounds in inpatient, outpatient and physician office sites of service. At Misonix, Better Matters! That is why throughout the Company’s history, Misonix has maintained its commitment to medical technology innovation and the development of products that radically improve outcomes for patients. Additional information is available on the Company's web site at www.misonix.com.
|Joe Dwyer||Norberto Aja, Jennifer Neuman|
|Chief Financial Officer||JCIR|
|Misonix, Inc.||212-835-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetAlly Launches LANBERT™ Media Qualification App for Testing Network Cabling for Multi-Gig/10Gbps
- Prospect Park Capital Announces Convertible Debenture Investment in Diitalk Communications
- Innovation, a Highlight in the 19th CIEP