Middlesex Water CEO to Participate in Baird Virtual Food, Fuel and Water Symposium on June 17
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ISELIN, N.J., June 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlesex Water Company (NASDAQ: MSEX), has announced that its Chairman, President and CEO Dennis Doll will be participating in the Baird Food, Fuel and Water Symposium on June 17 at 8 a.m. EDT. Mr. Doll will provide a company overview and participate in a fireside chat with Baird Sr. Research Analyst, Ben Kallo, CFA and Baird Research Associate David Katter discussing the company and the water industry.
A replay of the webcast will be available following the symposium on Middlesex Water’s website www.middlesexwater.com under Investors at the News & Events/Presentations Tab.
About Middlesex Water Company
Organized in 1897, Middlesex Water provides regulated and unregulated water and wastewater utility services primarily in New Jersey and Delaware through various subsidiary companies.
Bernadette Sohler, Vice President – Corporate Affairs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park Aerospace Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Results
- The state is changing the financing of the construction of a new ferry
- HEXO Corp and REQ Announce Brand Partnership for “Powered By HEXO®” Expansion into United States
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!