Middlefield Canadian Income PCC: Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC Net Asset Value
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC
Middlefield Canadian Income - GBP PC
(a protected cell company incorporated in Jersey with registration number 93546)
Legal Entity Identifier: 2138007ENW3JEJXC8658
Net Asset Value
As at the close of business on 15 April 2021 the estimated unaudited Net Asset Value per share was 117.28 pence (including accrued income, which excludes an amount of 1.275 pence per share in respect of the quarterly dividend to be paid on 30 April 2021).
Investments in the Company’s portfolio have been valued on a closing price basis.
JTC Fund Solutions (Jersey) Limited
01534 700 000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kayne Anderson NextGen Energy & Infrastructure Announces Completion of Private Placement of $20 Million of Mandatory Redeemable Preferred Shares
- Prairie Provident Resources Announces First Quarter 2021 Results and Successful First Half 2021 Drilling Program
- ZoomMed inc. acquiert des actions de Groupe KDA Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!