Middlefield Canadian Income PCC: Net Asset Value(s)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC Net Asset Value
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC
Middlefield Canadian Income - GBP PC
(a protected cell company incorporated in Jersey with registration number 93546)
Legal Entity Identifier: 2138007ENW3JEJXC8658
Net Asset Value
As at the close of business on 03 March 2021 the estimated unaudited Net Asset Value per share was 109.61 pence (including accrued income).
Investments in the Company’s portfolio have been valued on a closing price basis.
JTC Fund Solutions (Jersey) Limited
01534 700 000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proactive North America headlines including Tetra Bio-Pharma, Naturally Splendid Entrerprises, Energy Fuels, FansUnite Entertainment and CytoDyn
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. to Present at The Oppenheimer 16th Annual Industrial Growth Virtual Conference
- Farm to School Act Will Support Child Nutrition Programs and Local Food Systems in Rebuilding From Pandemic