Middlefield Canadian Income PCC: Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC Net Asset Value
Middlefield Canadian Income PCC
Middlefield Canadian Income - GBP PC
(a protected cell company incorporated in Jersey with registration number 93546)
Legal Entity Identifier: 2138007ENW3JEJXC8658
Net Asset Value
As at the close of business on 25 January 2021 the estimated unaudited Net Asset Value per share was 107.79 pence (including accrued income, which excludes an amount of 1.275 pence per share in respect of the quarterly dividend to be paid on 29 January 2021).
Investments in the Company’s portfolio have been valued on a closing price basis.
JTC Fund Solutions (Jersey) Limited
01534 700 000
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. Announces Year End 2020 Financial Results and Exercise of Warrants
- NorthWestern Energy enters contracts for 325 megawatts of dispatchable capacity resources to serve Montana customers
- Cuda Oil and Gas Inc. Reports an Increase in Proved, Developed and Producing Oil and Liquid Reserves and Achieves 1 BCF of Gas Injected into the Shannon Oil Pool