Micron Technology to Report Fiscal Third Quarter Results on June 29, 2020
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
BOISE, Idaho, May 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: MU), announced today that it will hold its fiscal third quarter earnings conference call on Monday, June 29, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. Mountain time. A live webcast of the call will air on Micron’s Investor Relations website at http://investors.micron.com/. A webcast replay will be available for approximately one year after the call.
About Micron Technology, Inc. We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit micron.com.
© 2020 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Micron, the Micron logo, and all other Micron trademarks are the property of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Micron Media Relations Contact Erica Pompen Micron Technology, Inc. +1 (408) 834-1873 [email protected] Micron Investor Relations Contact Farhan Ahmad Micron Technology, Inc. +1 (408) 834-1927 [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Unveils Industry-Leading Client SSD to Fuel Demanding PC Applications for Gaming, Content Creation and Scientific Computing
- AeroVironment Announces Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter Results
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Announces Declaration of First Quarter 2024 Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend and Special Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!