Micron Technology Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOISE, Idaho, Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: MU), today announced its participation in the following investor events:
- Executive Vice President of Global Operations Manish Bhatia will engage in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference. The event will be webcast live on Thursday, Feb. 11, at 6:50 a.m. Mountain time.
- Chief Financial Officer David Zinsner will take part in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference. The event will be webcast live on Wednesday, Mar. 3, at 9:45 a.m. Mountain time.
Live webcasts and subsequent replays of presentations can be accessed from Micron’s Investor Relations website at investors.micron.com.
About Micron Technology, Inc.We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands — Micron® and Crucial® — our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory, and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit micron.com.
© 2021 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Micron, the Micron logo, and all other Micron trademarks are the property of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Micron Media Relations ContactErica PompenMicron Technology, Inc.+1 (408) email@example.com Micron Investor Relations ContactFarhan Ahmad Micron Technology, Inc. +1 (408) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Reports March 2021 Results
- Nemaura Medical Appoints Samantha Sanders as Global Head of Digital Programs
- “Tom” Sawyer to Receive Honorary Degree from Husson University
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!