MiMedx to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MARIETTA, Ga., March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDXG) (“MiMedx” or the “Company”), an industry leader in advanced wound care and a therapeutic biologics company, today announced that management will be participating in the following virtual investor conferences:
- H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences ConferencePresentation: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 available to view on-demand beginning at 2:00 PM ET through the entirety of the conferenceManagement Participants: Timothy R. Wright, Chief Executive Officer, and Peter M. Carlson, Chief Financial OfficerWebcast: Click here to access
- Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare ConferenceFireside Chat: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 3:50 PM ETManagement Participants: Timothy R. Wright and Robert B. Stein, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Research and DevelopmentWebcast: Click here to access
Institutional investors interested in meeting with management at the above conferences may contact their respective H.C. Wainwright or Oppenheimer representative.
A live webcast of both presentations will be available on the Events page of the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.mimedx.com or through the conference site by using the links above. A replay will be available on the Company’s website following the event.
About MiMedxMiMedx® is an industry leader in advanced wound care and a therapeutic biologics company developing and distributing human placental tissue allografts with patent-protected processes for multiple sectors of healthcare. The Company processes the human placental tissue utilizing its proprietary PURION® process methodology, among other processes, to produce allografts by employing aseptic processing techniques in addition to terminal sterilization. MiMedx has supplied more than two million allografts, through both direct and consignment shipments. For additional information, please visit www.mimedx.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Gamesys Group plc
- Offentliggørelse af Prospekt, Investeringsforeningen MS Invest