Media Company Chooses WooRank to Broadcast Digital Strategy
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WOBURN, Mass., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), provider of cloud-based marketing technology software, announced that a leading American media company has chosen its digital marketing SaaS tool, WooRank, for optimization and visibility.
The media and broadcasting company began in Salt Lake City, Utah and now owns more than a dozen radio stations and a television station. The company also provides marketing and communications strategy, branding services and broadcast syndication and distribution services. With so many different broadcast ventures, leadership sought out an all-in-one digital marketing tool that could provide a single source of truth for all online efforts.
The company selected WooRank against a sea of competitors due to its ease of use, wide range of SEO-related products, customization and benchmarking abilities across markets. With WooRank, this media company will be able to analyze and optimize all online performance in one place.
“WooRank is the perfect fit for a large media company,” said Ari Kahn, President and CEO of Bridgeline Digital. “Especially when measuring success across several markets, WooRank is extremely flexible and we can’t wait to show them what we can offer.”
About Bridgeline Digital Bridgeline helps companies grow online revenues by increasing their traffic, conversion rates, and average order values with its Unbound cloud-based marketing platform and suite of apps. To learn more, please visit www.bridgeline.com or call (800) 603-9936. Contact: Jeremy LaDuque EVP of Marketing Bridgeline Digital email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rackspace Technology Empowers Productivity with Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Microsoft 365
- Ripple Foods Raises $60 Million In Series E Funding Led By Rage Capital, Ajax Strategies, and S2G Ventures
- Stonebranch Online 2021 To Connect Attendees with Top Automation and Orchestration Thought Leaders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!