McPhy announces the initiation of coverage of its stock by Kepler Cheuvreux
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
La Motte-Fanjas, March 17, 2021 – 7:45 am CET – McPhy (Euronext Paris, C Compartment: MCPHY, FR0011742329), a specialist in zero-carbon hydrogen production and distribution equipment (electrolyzers and recharging stations), is pleased to announce the initiation of coverage of its stock by KEPLER CHEUVREUX with a study entitled “Too big not to be a part of it”.
In order to increase and strengthen its international visibility strategy, McPhy has decided to extend the coverage of its stock by Kepler Cheuvreux.
The financial report by Kepler Cheuvreux, released today, is available on the website www.keplercheuvreux.com under « Research Hub Public Access ».
The McPhy stock is also covered by the following brokerage firms:
- Gilbert Dupont / Société Générale Group;
- Portzamparc / BNP Paribas Group; and
- Bryan Garnier.
Next financial communication:
- 2021 Half-Year Results, on July 27, 2021 after close of market.
Specialized in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy is contributing to the global deployment of zero-carbon hydrogen as a solution for energy transition. With its complete range of products dedicated to the industrial, mobility and energy sectors, McPhy offers its customers turnkey solutions adapted to their applications in industrial raw material supply, recharging of fuel cell electric vehicles or storage and recovery of electricity surplus based on renewable sources. As designer, manufacturer and integrator of hydrogen equipment since 2008, McPhy has three development, engineering and production centers in Europe (France, Italy, Germany). Its international subsidiaries provide broad commercial coverage for its innovative hydrogen solutions. McPhy is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment C, ISIN code: FR0011742329, MCPHY).
To learn more: www.mcphy.com
McPhy is eligible PEA-PME
T. +33 (0)1 44 71 94 99
T. +33 (0)1 44 71 94 98
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proactive news headlines including Namaste Technologies, New Pacific Metals, Trillion Energy and Forian Inc
- NCTC's SmartClicks Virtual Live Event Continues with Group Purchasing and Broadband Sessions
- Fox News Channel’s Gutfeld! Debut Week Crushes NBC’s Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon and Nearly Ties ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! in Total Viewers