McPhy Energy: McPhy announces its financial calendar for 2024
- Wall Street modestly higher on mixed Fed messages, strong GDP data
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
Grenoble, September 21st, 2023 - 5:45 pm CEST - McPhy Energy, specialized in low-carbon hydrogen production and distribution equipment (electrolyzers and refueling stations), today announces its indicative financial calendar for 2024.
Indicative Financial Calendar:
|2023 Annual Revenue||February 5, 2024|
|2023 Annual Results||March 7, 2024|
|Annual General Meeting||May 30, 2024|
|2024 Half-Year Results||July 30, 2024|
(*) The press releases will be issued after the close of trading. Information may be subject to change.
Specialized in hydrogen production and distribution equipment, McPhy is contributing to the global deployment of low-carbon hydrogen as a solution for energy transition. With its complete range of products dedicated to the industrial, mobility and energy sectors, McPhy offers its customers turnkey solutions adapted to their applications in industrial raw material supply, recharging of fuel cell electric vehicles or storage and recovery of electricity surplus based on renewable sources. As designer, manufacturer and integrator of hydrogen equipment since 2008, McPhy has three development, engineering and production centers in Europe (France, Italy, Germany). Its international subsidiaries provide broad commercial coverage for its innovative hydrogen solutions. McPhy is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment B, ISIN code: FR0011742329, MCPHY).
T. +33 (0)1 44 71 94 99
T. +33 (0)1 44 71 94 98
Follow us on
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACWA Presents 2023 Emissary Award to Edgar Dymally
- Fjárhagsáætlun Sveitarfélagsins Árborgar 2024 og þriggja ára áætlun 2025 – 2027
- Groundbreaking Early-Age Onset Colorectal Cancer Think Tank Aims to Transform Colorectal Cancer Outcomes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!