Matas’ Share buyback program
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Company announcement no. 15 2021/22
Allerød, 4 October 2021
Matas’ Share buyback program
Matas initiated a share buyback program, as described in Company Announcement No. 9 on 24 August 2021. The share buyback program will have a maximum value of DKK 75m and a maximum number of 850,000 shares, to be executed during the period from 24 August until 31 December 2021 at the latest.
The buyback program was launched in accordance with the announcement to initiate a share buyback in the annual report for 2020/2021 and pursuant to the Board’s authorisation to acquire treasury shares granted by Matas’ Annual General Meeting on 29 June 2021.The share buyback program is structured and carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament (the Market Abuse Regulation) and the Commission Delegated Regulation No. 2016/1052 (the “Safe Harbour Regulation”).
In the period from 30 August until and including 1 October 2021, the following transactions have been made:
|Trading day||Number of shares||Average transaction price||Amount, DKK|
|25: 27 September 2021||6,100||125.05||762,805|
|26: 28 September 2021||6,608||122.24||807,762|
|27: 29 September 2021||6,760||121.23||819,515|
|28: 30 September 2021||6,500||121.60||790,400|
|29: 01 October 2021||6,500||120.20||781,300|
|Acc. trading for days 25-29||32,468||122.02||3,961,745|
|Acc. trading for days 1-29||176,853||127.26||22,560,320|
Following the transactions described above, Matas owned a total of 185,437 Matas shares corresponding to 0.48% of the total number of 38,291,492 Matas shares ultimo 1 October 2021.
The details of each transaction made under the share buyback program are attached and published on investor.matas.dk.
Henrik Brünniche Lund
Head of Investor Relations, tel +45 30 30 99 08
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baby Floki Up Prepares for a PancakeSwap Listing on Q4 of 2021
- From grassroots to lawmaker: A glimpse of China's 'whole-process democracy'
- All About Cuban Link Chains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!