Martyn Wade, CEO – GRINDROD SHIPPING HOLDINGS – Featured Today in Capital Link’s Video Podcast Series “Riding the Waves of a Lifetime”
- Wall Street gains as investors 'buy the dip' on upbeat jobs data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Binance under investigation by Justice Department, IRS - Bloomberg News
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link is inaugurating today its video podcast series “Riding the Waves of a Lifetime” with an exclusive interview of Mr. Martyn Wade, Chief Executive Officer of Grindrod Shipping Holdings (NASDAQ: GRIN).
Registration is complimentary. The interview can be accessed at: http://forums.capitallink.com/podcasts/RidingTheWaves/
RIDING THE WAVES OF A LIFETIME VIDEO PODCAST SERIESThis new video podcast series features Maritime Executives and Industry Leaders who will take us through their career journey and how they have adapted to the ever-changing business landscape from geopolitics to digital disruptions, reaching net-zero, tackling the unknown and positioning for the future.
The speakers will share life and career experiences, as well as their insight into leadership qualities, the highs and lows from sitting on the top of the organization, and what it takes to ride the waves of a lifetime.
Finally, they will share their insight on where the industry is going, the challenges and opportunities ahead.
These video podcasts will air every second Friday or weekly, starting today, Friday, April 23, 2021.
The Opening 2021 Schedule, which will be regularly updated, is as follows:
- Friday, April 23, 2021 – Mr. Martyn Wade, CEO, Grindrod Shipping Holdings
- Friday, May 7, 2021 – Dr. Martin Stopford, Non-Executive President - Clarkson Research Services Ltd.
- Friday, May 21, 2021 – Mr. Mats Berglund, CEO, Pacific Basin Shipping
- Friday, June 4, 2021 – Ms. Sadan Kaptanoglu, CEO - Kapatnoglu Shipping; President - BIMCO
- Friday, June 18, 2021 – Mr. Philippe Louis Dreyfus, Chairman - Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
- Friday, June 25, 2021 – Mr. Hing Chao, Executive Chairman - Wah Kwong Maritime Transport Holdings Limited
- Friday, Jul 2, 2021 – Mr. Mark O’Neil, President – Columbia Shipmanagement; President – Intermanager
- Friday, July 9, 2021 – Ms. Lois Zabrocky, CEO – International Seaways
- Friday, July 23, 2021 – Mr. Marco Fiori, CEO – Premuda SpA
*New line-up of speakers to be announced monthly.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONPlease visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/podcasts/RidingTheWaves/Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIESFor sponsorship opportunities for Capital Link’s webinars, podcasts and conferences, please contact Anny Zhu at forum@CapitalLink.com
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. Capital Link provides Public and Investor Relations Services to several listed and non-listed shipping companies, including occasionally companies featured in podcasts and webinars, which are organized for educational and informational purposes only. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Gallery of Art Launches Reimagined Brand
- Patriot Returns to Profitability and Reports First Quarter 2021 Net Income of $854 thousand
- Align Technology Supports the United Kingdom’s General Dental Council (GDC) Statement on Direct-to-Consumer Orthodontics which Highlights Patient Safety Issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!