Martela Oyj: Managers' transactions
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Person subject to the notification requirement
Name: Hoppu, Kristiina
Position: Other senior manager
Issuer: Martela Oyj
Notification type: INITIAL NOTIFICATION
Reference number: 743700M4EIEVD61PNN55_20210507120019_31
Transaction date: 2021-05-06
Venue: NASDAQ HELSINKI LTD (XHEL)
Instrument type: SHARE
Nature of the transaction: SUBSCRIPTION
(1): Volume: 10,989 Unit price: 2.7300 EUR
(1): Volume: 10,989 Volume weighted average price: 2.7300 EUR
tel +358 400 539 968
Our strategic direction is defined by our mission “Better working” and our vision “People-centric workplaces”. Martela provides people centric workplaces where the users and their wellbeing are in the core. We focus on the Nordic countries, as the Nordic countries are forerunner in hybrid working environments with common open work culture background and needs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Announced at Parker Seminars Orlando 2021 - Parker University Strengthens Reputation in Educational Technology Leadership Role Among Chiropractic Programs Through Partnership with Touch of Life Techno
- Gentleman's Guru - Paving the Way for the Next Generation of Men's Formalwear
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) and Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!