MannKind Corporation to Hold 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on August 11, 2021
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) will release its 2021 second quarter financial results and its management will host a conference call to discuss the financial results and corporate updates at 5:00 PM (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
Presenting from the Company will be its Chief Executive Officer, Michael Castagna and Chief Financial Officer, Steven B. Binder.
Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Company's website at https://investors.mannkindcorp.com/events-and-presentations Events & Presentations. A replay will also be available on MannKind's website for 14 days.
About MannKind Corporation MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) focuses on the development and commercialization of inhaled therapeutic products for patients with endocrine and orphan lung diseases. MannKind is currently commercializing Afrezza® (insulin human) Inhalation Powder, the Company’s first FDA-approved product and the only inhaled ultra-rapid-acting mealtime insulin in the United States, where it is available by prescription from pharmacies nationwide. Afrezza is also available by prescription in Brazil where it is commercialized by the Company’s partner Biomm SA. MannKind was established in 1991, and is headquartered in Westlake Village, Calif., with a manufacturing and R&D facility in Danbury, Conn. The Company also employs field sales and medical representatives across the U.S. Please visit www.mannkindcorp.com to learn more.
MANNKIND CONTACT:Rose Alinaya, Investor Relations Phone: (818) 661-5000 Email: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NESTLÉ USA INC. RECALLS FROZEN DIGIORNO CRISPY PAN CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA DUE TO MISBRANDING AND UNDECLARED ALLERGENS
- MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas Celebrates Opening Night At SAHARA Las Vegas With Red Carpet And Sold-Out Performance, Sept. 25
- Railroad Catastrophe Lawyers From Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky Available To Discuss Fatal Amtrak Derailment In Montana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!