Management's trading with SP Group shares
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Yesterday, Executive Vice President Lars Ravn Bering has sold 4,190 number of shares in SP Group, ISIN code DK0061027356, at a price of DKK 370.00 equal to DKK 1,550,300.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AKVA group ASA: Israel Corp. announces results of its offer to purchase shares in AKVA group ASA
- Vaisala raises its business outlook for 2021 and publishes preliminary orders received, net sales and operating result for Q3 2021
- Nicox Provides Third Quarter 2021 Business and Financial Highlights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!