Major shareholder announcement - Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung has increased its portfolio of shares in SP Group A/S
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pursuant to section 30 of the Danish Capital Markets Act, notice is hereby given that Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH on 19 April 2021 informed SP Group A/S that Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH effective 14 April 2021 owns more than 5% of the share capital and voting rights of SP Group A/S.
Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbH owns 865,507 shares, each with a nominal value of DKK 2.00, in SP Group A/S corresponding to 6.93 % of the share capital and voting rights.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudbay Announces Election of Directors
- CMB’s Group 78 Partnership Receives I-924 Approval from the USCIS
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Rating to TVEST 2021A, LLC Note
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!