MacroGenics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ROCKVILLE, MD, Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
MacroGenics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MGNX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, today announced that the Company's management will participate in the following investor conferences in February:
- Guggenheim Healthcare Talks 2021 Oncology Day. MacroGenics’ management is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 11:30 AM ET. The conference will be held in a virtual meeting format.
- SVB Leerink 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference. MacroGenics’ management is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The conference will be held in a virtual meeting format.
Webcasts of the above presentations may be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Investor Relations section of MacroGenics' website at http://ir.macrogenics.com/events.cfm. The Company will maintain archived replays of these webcasts on its website for 30 days after each conference.
About MacroGenics, Inc.MacroGenics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative monoclonal antibody-based therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The Company generates its pipeline of product candidates primarily from its proprietary suite of next-generation antibody-based technology platforms, which have applicability across broad therapeutic domains. The combination of MacroGenics' technology platforms and protein engineering expertise has allowed the Company to generate promising product candidates and enter into several strategic collaborations with global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. For more information, please see the Company's website at www.macrogenics.com. MacroGenics and the MacroGenics logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of MacroGenics, Inc.
CONTACT: Jim Karrels, Senior Vice President, CFO MacroGenics, Inc. 1-301-251-5172, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corbion appoints Aurélie Dalbiez as Chief Human Resources Officer
- AS Tallinna Vesi will hold an Investor Conference Webinar to introduce the results for the 1st quarter of 2021
- Gilead Sciences submits new drug application in Japan for filgotinib for the treatment of ulcerative colitis with an inadequate response to conventional therapies