MacGregor receives EUR 31 million RoRo orders from Asia
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CARGOTEC CORPORATION, PRESS RELEASE, 4 OCT AT 9 AM EEST
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has secured RoRo equipment orders for 8 vessels to be built in Asia. The orders are booked into Cargotec's second (EUR 9 million) and third quarter (EUR 22 million) 2021 order intake with deliveries planned to commence during the second quarter of 2022 and completed during the third quarter of 2023.
Scope of supply includes quarter and side ramps, hoistable car decks and rampway doors. The customers have established relationships with MacGregor, built on proven capability to deliver and support critical cargo access equipment.
”We have been able to build strong and valuable relationships with these customers over a number of years, and are delighted to be able to enhance our cooperation through these new orders,” says Magnus Sjöberg, Senior Vice President, Merchant Solutions Division, MacGregor.
For further information, please contact
Magnus Sjöberg, Senior Vice President, Merchant Solutions Division, MacGregor.
Tel. +46 7078 50819, email@example.com
Robin Thuillier, Communications Director, MacGregor
Tel. +65 9730 4301, firstname.lastname@example.org
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions.
Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people worldwide. www.cargotec.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baby Floki Up Prepares for a PancakeSwap Listing on Q4 of 2021
- Onbe Becomes One of First Corporate Disbursement Platforms to Join U.S. Faster Payments Council
- A statement on behalf of John A. MacDonald, Chair of the Board of Directors of Rogers Communications Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!