MULTIPLAN ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Multiplan Corporation on Behalf of Multiplan Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against Multiplan Corporation (NYSE: MPLN) on behalf of Multiplan stockholders. Our investigation concerns whether Multiplan has violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
Click here to participate in the action.
On November 11, 2020, Muddy Waters Research (“Muddy Waters”) released a report entitled “MultiPlan: Private Equity Necrophilia Meets The Great 2020 Money Grab.” Among other issues, the Muddy Waters report asserted that Multiplan is “in financial decline, and its financial statements were engineered to obscure this existing deterioration” and that the Company “is in the process of losing its largest client, UnitedHealthcare (‘UHC’),” which “has formed a competitor to MultiPlan that offers significantly lower prices and fewer conflicts of interest.”
On this news, Multiplan’s stock price fell $1.72 per share, or 19.7%, to close at $7.01 per share on November 11, 2020.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired Multiplan shares and suffered a loss, are a long-term stockholder, have information, would like to learn more about these claims, or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Brandon Walker, Melissa Fortunato, or Marion Passmore by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Prime Day Instant Pot Deals 2021: Early Instant Pro, Duo, Duo Plus & More Deals Tracked by Retail Egg
- Gaming Monitor Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Dell Alienware, HP Omen, Acer & More Sales Identified by Consumer Articles
- Toaster Oven & Microwave Prime Day Deals (2021): Best Early Countertop, Convection & Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven Sales Found by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!