MTS SYSTEMS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of MTSC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On December 9, 2020, MTS announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by Amphenol for approximately $1.7 billion. Pursuant to the merger agreement, MTS stockholders will receive $58.50 in cash for each share of MTS common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the middle of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that MTS’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for MTS’s stockholders.
If you own shares of MTS and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) made an offer for Translate Bio (TBIO) - Reuters
- CVR Partners Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results and Announces a Cash Distribution of $1.72
- Heartland Express Inc. Earns Carrier of the Year and Platinum Award for On-Time Service From FedEx Express
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!