MTS SYSTEMS ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of MTSC and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by Amphenol Corporation (NYSE: APH).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On December 9, 2020, MTS announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by Amphenol for approximately $1.7 billion. Pursuant to the merger agreement, MTS stockholders will receive $58.50 in cash for each share of MTS common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the middle of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that MTS’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for MTS’s stockholders.
If you own shares of MTS and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (212) 355-4648, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Federation of World Peace and Love Celebrates the International Day of Peace with Love and Conscience
- Boan Biotech to Present the Pre-clinical Data of Its Proprietary CD3+ T-cell Engager Platform and CEA/CD3 Bispecific Antibody at World Bispecific Summit
- CUPE 4070 Members Ratify New Contract With Swoop
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!