MT Højgaard Holding A/S: Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 23 November 2020, MT Højgaard Holding A/S announced that a share buy-back programme of an aggregated price of up to DKK 15,000,000 was launched with the purpose to meet obligations arising from the company’s share-based incentive programme.
The share buy-back programme is executed pursuant to the so-called ”Safe Harbour” provisions in Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016. The programme will end no later than on 30 September 2021.
The following transactions have been executed from 25 January to 29 January 2021:
|Accumulated, last announcement||20,120||164.23||3,304,227|
|25 January 2021|
26 January 2021
27 January 2021
28 January 2021
29 January 2021
|Accumulated under the programme||24,720||4,068,003|
A detailed overview of transactions executed during the period 25 January – 29 January 2021 is attached to this announcement.
Following the above transactions, MT Højgaard Holding A/S owns a total of 24,720 treasury shares, corresponding to 0.317% of the company’s total share capital.
Contact: CFO Martin Stig Solberg may be contacted by phone on +45 2270 9365
- MTHH Company Announcement 7 - Share buy-back programme transactions
- Appendix - Overview of transactions (25 January 2021 - 29 January 2021)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit
- VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Reported to Impact Vulnerable Coronary Plaque Features in New Analyses of EVAPORATE Study Presented as Late-Breaking Science at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021