MT Højgaard Holding A/S: Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 23 November 2020, MT Højgaard Holding A/S announced that a share buy-back programme of an aggregated price of up to DKK 15,000,000 was launched with the purpose to meet obligations arising from the company’s share-based incentive programme.
The share buy-back programme is executed pursuant to the so-called ”Safe Harbour” provisions in Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016. The programme will end no later than on 30 September 2021.
The following transactions have been executed from 22 March to 26 March 2021:
|Accumulated, last announcement||31,420||172.69||7.152.986|
|22 March 2021|
23 March 2021
24 March 2021
25 March 2021
26 March 2021
|Accumulated under the programme||44,020||7,660,676|
A detailed overview of transactions executed during the period 22 March to 26 March 2021 is attached to this announcement.
Following the above transactions, MT Højgaard Holding A/S owns a total of 44,020 treasury shares, corresponding to 0.565% of the company’s total share capital.
Contact: CFO Martin Stig Solberg may be contacted by phone on +45 2270 9365
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fingerprint Cards AB: Interim Report January – March 2021
- Atos strengthens its cybersecurity offering thanks to the acquisition of German cryptography specialist cryptovision
- Press release Biocartis Group NV: Biocartis Announces US FDA 510(k) submission of its Idylla™ MSI Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!