MEDIA ALERT: KeyedIn to Host Adaptive PMO Virtual Event: Leveraging Artificial Intelligence for Organizational Agility
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
WHAT: The third installment of the Adaptive PMO Series addresses the topic of artificial intelligence (AI) for the project management office (PMO). Join this online session to learn how PMO leaders can embrace AI for stronger organizational agility and gain key insights. PMO leaders will explore innovative technology to quickly identify risks, improve project delivery and more.
- Why now is the time to embrace AI in your PMO
- Today’s PMO challenges and how AI can help alleviate those
- Why organizations are turning to KeyedIn to embrace this innovative technology to transform how their PMO delivers business value
|WHEN:||April 21, 2021, 9 am CDT/10 am EDT|
|WHO:||PMO Flash Mob leader, Lindsay Scott, keynote speaker|
|Matthew Muldoon, Chief Product Officer, KeyedIn Solutions|
|Mike McCabe, Head of PMO, Wawa, Inc.|
|RSVP:||Register for the session: https://go.keyedin.com/event/adaptive-pmo-series/leveraging-ai-for-the-pmo#register-form|
KeyedIn helps its customers be more successful by empowering them to place the right bets, turn quickly and deliver faster. As a leader in Agile Portfolio Management, KeyedIn offers a suite of SaaS solutions that support business transformation, strategy realization and organizational change. The company’s award-winning products go beyond simple project management to encompass portfolio analysis, scenario modeling, capacity planning, product portfolio management, strategic resource management and more – supporting the evolving needs of PMOs, ePMOs and SROs. Join the hundreds of customers that have partnered with KeyedIn, including Walgreens Boots Alliance, Universal Electronics and Office Depot. For more information, visit www.keyedin.com, or contact 866-662-6820.
For more media information, contact:Lisa Hendrickson/LCH Communications for KeyedIn516email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowey Dannenberg P.C. Announces It Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, on Behalf of Investors Who Acquired Common Stock of Ski
- Datopotamab Deruxtecan Late-Breaking Data at ESMO Breast Shows Promising Preliminary Response and Disease Control in Patients with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Québec Celebrates its One-Year Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!