M2 Compliance to Sponsor the 33rd Annual Virtual ROTH Conference
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Los Angeles, March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- M2 Compliance, a leading SEC-registered filing agent and financial printer, will be sponsoring the 33rd Annual Roth Conference, which will be held in a virtual format Monday, March 15 through Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
The conference will feature presentations from public and private companies across various industry sectors, followed by one-on-one and small group meetings, as well as expert panels and fireside chats. Past events have featured more than 550 participating companies and drawn more than 5,000 attendees, including institutional investors, analysts, family offices, and high-net-worth investors.
M2 continues to be the most disruptive provider in the industry. It is the only firm to offer a truly UNLIMITED fixed-cost SEC Filings program ($4,995 per year). This program includes all SEC filings such as Annual & Quarterly Reports (10-K, 10-Q’s, 40-F, 20-F), Material Events (8-K, 6-K), Proxy Statements (14A, 14C), Prospectuses (424B3, 424B4, 424B5), and Registration Statements.
M2 represents over 1,200 public companies in the past ten years and has filed over 60,000 files to-date with the SEC. With more than 135 employees and significant investments in regulatory technology, M2 can deliver a truly dedicated service and the most efficient drafting 24/7.
For more information, visit M2compliance.com or call (844) 424-1001
Keywords: UNLIMITED EDGAR, XBRL, XBRL Tagging, iXBRL, inline XBRL, Regulation A, IPO, SPAC, NASDAQ, SEC Filing Agent, Financial Printer, Website development, Investor relations, Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- Cellebrite to List on Nasdaq Through Merger with TWC Tech Holdings II Corp. (TWCT)
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION