Lucira Health to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lucira Health, Inc. (“Lucira Health” or “Lucira”), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative and innovative infectious disease test kits, today announced that the company will report third quarter 2021 financial results on, Thursday, November 11, 2021. Lucira’s management will host a conference call and webcast at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET that day to discuss the financial results and provide a corporate update.
Conference Call and Webcast DetailsThe conference call can be accessed by dialing (833) 562-0151 for participants in the U.S. or Canada and (661) 567-1232 for international callers, using conference ID 8458678. A live and archived webcast of the event can be accessed through the following link ir.lucirahealth.com.
About Lucira Health, Inc. Lucira is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative and innovative infectious disease test kits. Lucira’s testing platform produces PCR quality molecular testing in a single-use, consumer-friendly, palm-size test kit powered by two AA batteries. Lucira designed its test kits to provide accurate, reliable and on-the-spot molecular test results anywhere and at any time. The LUCIRA™ CHECK IT COVID-19 Test Kit (OTC) and LUCIRA™ COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) provide PCR quality clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection. Lucira’s CHECK IT (OTC) also provides a SMS verified digital LUCI PASS test result back to a user’s phone for work, travel and other places where negative test verification may be required.
Investor Contact Greg Chodaczek Investorrelations@lucirahealth.com347-620-7010
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) expects 8%-12% adjusted EPS growth 2021-2024
- IDT Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- IDTechEx Explains Three Reasons Radar is Critical for the Future of Mobility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!