Lomiko To Present on Supplying Graphite to the EV Revolution
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
9:15 am at GCFF Base and Energy Metals Virtual Conference Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vancouver, B.C., Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lomiko Metals Inc. (TSX-V: LMR, OTC: LMRMF, FSE: DH8C) (Lomiko or the “Company”) will present to the GCFF Virtual Conference – Base Metals and Energy Metals Day on Wednesday February 3, 2021.
Feb 3, 2021 (WED)
Supplying Graphite to the EV Revolution
https://gcff-feb-3-2021.eventbrite.ca/?aff=LMR (Limited registration!)
The beginning of 2021 has confirmed the rise of established trends: The introduction of the electric vehicle, establishing North American supply chains and clean energy policies. These trends have, in turn, spurred the price of the materials needed to build the massive amount of batteries needed in the new economy.
Learn about companies involved in developing battery metals exploration and mining stocks. Copper, iron ore, uranium and lithium prices increased over 2020, and with economic recovery on the horizon in 2021, the GCFF holds that mining stocks may help your portfolio achieve amazing growth.
The GCFF Virtual Conference - Base Metals and Energy Metals Day, a free online webinar, will be held on February 3rd, 2021 and will provide viewers with:
High level macro-economic analysis on the base metals & energy metals sector’s outlook in 2021
- Understanding the opportunities presented by the base metals sector
- Updates on how the rise of clean energy will affect energy metals stocks
- Hearing directly from base metals company CEOs about their projects
On Behalf of the Board,
“A. Paul Gill”
Chief Executive Officer
We seek safe harbor. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
A. Paul Gill Lomiko Metals Inc. (TSX-V: LMR) 6047295312 email@example.comSource: Lomiko Metals Inc. (TSX-V: LMR)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRF: AS PRFoods’ unaudited preliminary consolidated turnover of the 3nd quarter and 9 months of the 2020/2021 financial year
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- SLANG Worldwide Announces Change to Financial Reporting Date and Clarification to Prior News Release