Listing of Šiaulių bankas AB bonds on Nasdaq Baltic regulated market
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 8 December 2022 the Nasdaq Vilnius decided to admit additional bonds of Šiaulių bankas AB in the value of EUR 85 mill to the regulated market operated by Nasdaq Vilnius.
Altogether bond issue of Šiaulių bankas AB in the value of EUR 160 mill (ISIN: LT0000405771) will be traded as from 9 December 2022.
Head of Treasury and Markets
tel. +370 5 2032 200
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bekaert: Publication transparency notification
- BGHL (EUR): NAV(s)
- ICG : Notification of Share Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!