Linkflow Listed on US-Based Crypto Exchange Bittrex
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HONG KONG, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hong Kong-based DeFi Prime Brokerage Project Linkflow Finance (https://linkflow.finance) announces its new listing on Bittrex Exchange with LF/USDT pair.
Bittrex Exchange (https://global.bittrex.com/) is one of the largest global crypto exchanges, located in Seattle, U.S., with enhanced security levels and customer supports. The optimized platform UI increases user experiences, which many global users are enjoying.
"We are excited to be listed on Bittrex Exchange, one of the major global exchanges. We are also preparing for DeFi Ecosystem as well as launching of our IDO platform," said Chris Jung, CEO of Linkflow Finance.
Currently, Linkflow (LF) Token is traded on Bittrex, Bithumb Korea and Digifinex Exchanges.
CONTACT: Grace Tan firstname.lastname@example.org
Image 1: Bittrex Listing
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoGreen Investments Corporation Announces Closing of $276,000,000 Initial Public Offering
- TVO Original 'Unsettled' captures dramatic search for meaning and identity within a First Nation community
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Wednesday, November 3rd
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!