LegalRideshare Opens Offices in Ohio to Help Injured Drivers & Gig Workers
- Wall St grinds higher on solid healthcare earnings; supply woes linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LegalRideshare, the first law firm in the United States to focus exclusively on Uber, Lyft and app-based accident and injury claims, has opened offices in Ohio to support the local driver and gig worker community.
Greening, a native of Columbus, Ohio, and an Ohio University alumnus, founded LegalRideshare LLC, in 2015, in Chicago, Illinois. The firm has recently expanded to Ohio, partnering with the Columbus-based law firm Barkan Meizlish DeRose, LLP.
As the leading law firm for gig economy workers, LegalRideshare has secured millions of dollars for injured drivers, passengers, and victims. The firm serves as the national voice on gig economy law, policy and safety issues, having been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, CNN, and many other national media outlets.
LegalRideshare LLC regularly uses its resources to protect rideshare and gig workers. Last year, the firm offered a "sick-day" program for drivers who lost wages due to COVID-19. In 2018, the firm secured drivers' right to advertise in their cars, providing a source of income for workers who often struggle to earn more than minimum wage.
To learn more about how the LegalRideshare team can provide important information or legal representation regarding ridesharing accidents, please visit its website.
LegalRideshare LLC (LegalRideshare.com) is the first law firm in the United States to focus exclusively on Uber, Lyft and app-based accident and injury claims. Its legal team is dedicated to protecting injured drivers, passengers, and victims. The law firm recently expanded to Ohio, partnering with the Columbus-based law firm, Barkan Meizlish DeRose, LLP. Greening originally hails from Columbus, Ohio, is a graduate of Ohio University, and is a former editor at The Athens News, in Athens, Ohio.
Bryant Greening Bryant@LegalRideshare.com
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend
- OTC: DRCR, Swifty Global (Dear Cashmere Holding Company), Receives Its First Trademark Approval
- Service Champions Group Doubles Down in Phoenix Metro; Acquires Howard Air and Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!