Leaf Group to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on February 25, 2021
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LEAF), a diversified consumer internet company that builds enduring, creator-driven brands that reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories, today announced it will report its fourth quarter 2020 financial results after market close on February 25, 2021.
Together with a standard earnings release announcing its fourth quarter 2020 financial results, Leaf Group will also release a Shareholder Letter, which will be posted on its investor website at ir.leafgroup.com on February 25, 2021. The Leaf Group Shareholder Letter will include a quarterly earnings review along with a more detailed discussion of business trends and key topics. Leaf Group will also host a presentation during its conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) on the same day.
Leaf Group Ltd. Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Presentation and Conference Call
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 5:00 p.m. Eastern / 2:00 p.m. Pacific
- Please dial (833) 502-0482 (US/CAN) or (778) 560-2575 (International) to listen to the call
- The conference ID is 4423559
- A replay of the Conference call is available through March 4, 2021: (800) 585-8367 (US/CAN) or (416) 621-4642 (International)
- You may also visit the Leaf Group Investor Relations Homepage at ir.leafgroup.com to listen to a live webcast of the call
The earnings webcast presentation will be archived within the Investor Relations section of Leaf Group’s website. To download an event reminder for your calendar, please click here.
About Leaf GroupLeaf Group Ltd. (NYSE: LEAF) is a diversified consumer internet company that builds enduring, creator-driven brands that reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories, including fitness and wellness (Well+Good, Livestrong.com and MyPlate App), and home, art and design (Saatchi Art, Society6 and Hunker). For more information about Leaf Group, visit www.leafgroup.com.
Investor ContactsBrian GephartChief Financial Officer310-917-6414IR@leafgroup.com
Shawn MilneSVP Corporate Finance & Investor Relations310firstname.lastname@example.org
Media ContactSharna Daduk VP, Communications310email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- HealthComp Appoints Thomas Martel to Chief Growth Officer
- Pixium Vision announces the drawdown of a further tranche, with a nominal value of €1.5 million, under the financing contract with ESGO