Leading LPG, LNG, Crude and Product Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
- Visa (V) Shares Soar on Beat-and-Raise, Analyst Encouraged
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3 Days – 21 Sessions – 90+ Speakers
SHIPPING – IS IT ALL GLITTER AND GOLD?Complimentary Registration
NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum as a Digital Forum on Tuesday to Thursday, October 12 - 14, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, NYCEDC and The Port Authority of NY & NJ.
Registration is complimentary.
The conference will feature senior executives from leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants who will discuss trends, development and the outlook of the various shipping market segments and will also cover topics of critical interest to the shipping industry.
1x1 meetings between shipping companies and institutional investors are available by video and audio conferencing. Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING SECTOR PANELSThe panels will discuss the latest trends, developments and outlook in the specific shipping sector focusing, among other, on demand and supply fundamentals, the global energy markets, operational and commercial issues, freight rates, asset values, and more.
CRUDE TANKERS SECTOR PANELPanel DiscussionDAY 1: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 1:20 - 2:10 PM EST
Moderator: Mr. Ben Nolan, Head of Maritime Research – Stifel
- Mr. Hugo de Stoop, CEO - Euronav (NYSE: EURN)
- Mr. Lars Barstad, CEO - Frontline Management (NYSE: FRO)
- Mr. Jeffrey D. Pribor, SVP & CFO - International Seaways (NYSE: INSW)
- Mr. Robert Burke, Partner & CEO - Ridgebury Tankers
- Mr. Harrys Kosmatos, Corporate Development Officer - TEN Ltd. (Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
PRODUCT TANKERS SECTOR PANELPanel DiscussionDAY 2: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 12:10 - 1:00 PM EST
Moderator: Mr. James T. Cirenza, Managing Director – DNB Markets, Inc
- Mr. Anthony Gurnee, Founder and CEO - Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC)
- Mr. Carlos Balestra Di Mottola, CFO - d'Amico International Shipping S.A.
- Mr. Mikael Skov, CEO - Hafnia
- Mr. Valentios (Eddie) Valentis, CEO, Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ: PXS)
- Mr. Jacob Meldgaard, CEO - TORM (NASDAQ: TRMD)
LPG SECTOR PANELPanel DiscussionDAY 3: Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 8:55 - 9:40 AM EST
Moderator: Mr. Greg Wasikowski, CFA, Associate Partner - Webber Research
- Mr. Anders Onarheim, CEO - BW LPG
- Mr. John Lycouris, CEO - Dorian LPG (USA) LLC (NYSE: LPG)
- Mr. Charles Maltby, CEO - BW Epic Kosan Ltd.
LNG SECTOR PANELPanel DiscussionDAY 3: Thursday, October 14, 2021 – 11:10 - 12:00 PM EST
Moderator: Mr. Randy Giveans, Group Head of Energy Maritime, Shipping Equity Research - Jefferies
- Mr. Oyestein Kalleklev, CEO - FLEX LNG (NYSE: FLNG)
- Mr. Paolo Enoizi, CEO - GasLog Partners LP (NYSE: GLOP)
- Mr. Karl Fredrik Staubo, CEO - Golar LNG
- Mr. Richard Gilmore, Executive Vice President - Maran Gas Maritime
REGISTRATIONRegistration is complimentary. To register please go to the link below:http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021NYmaritime/
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE
The Capital Link New York Maritime Forum (NYMF) is both an investment and an industry conference with a double objective:
- To provide an interactive platform for investors, financiers, cargo owners and shipowners to discuss the latest developments in the global shipping, energy and commodity markets, as well as in the financial and capital markets. Also, to address critical topics of the industry such as regulation, technology, innovation and more.
- To showcase and promote the role of New York as a hub for the global maritime community and attract more business to New York targeting a global industry audience.
Traditionally the event is held at The Metropolitan Club and welcomes global industry leaders and top-level delegates. The digital format of the event allows for an even larger speaker and delegate roster and caliber.
This event is known for its large attendance by investors, owners and financiers. It is a meeting place for C-level Executives from the industry and the finance and investment communities involved with shipping. The Forum is held in New York City every year and examines the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today. This event will be held digitally, for a second year in a row, as conditions do not permit otherwise.
The Forum provides a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies' earnings. In addition, it discusses topics of critical relevance to the industry such as restructuring and consolidation, the various channels and methods of raising capital as well as the impact of new technologies and trading routes.
Participants can interact live online in real time with Forum speakers and participants from around the globe, obtain the latest industry and market news, and arrange 1x1 meetings.
- Presentations/panel sessions will be delivered in real time video format
- Latest industry and financial reports, white papers, company videos, latest presentations and more can be viewed on demand or saved into your briefcase and reviewed at your convenience
- Request 1x1 meetings with shipping companies and sponsors
- Shipping Company meetings reserved for institutional investors
- Meetings will be conducted by videoconferencing or conference calls
TARGET AUDIENCEThe target audience includes institutional investors and analysts, private equity investors, commercial and investment bankers, financial advisors, financial and trade media, and other qualified investors.
SPONSORSORGANIZED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: DNBIN COOPERATION WITH: New York Stock Exchange • NASDAQ • NYCEDC • The Port Authority of NY & NJGLOBAL LEAD SPONSOR: Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL • EYGLOBAL SPONSORS: Berenberg • Citi • Clyde & Co • Reed Smith • Seward & Kissel LLP • Wartsila • Watson Farley & Williams SPONSORS: Advent Technologies • Arctic Securities • CIT • Clarksons Platou Securities • H.C. Wainwright & Co. • ICBC Leasing • MAXIM Group •Stifel • TUFTONSUPPORTING SPONSORS: Ardmore Shipping • Atlas Corp. • Capital Product Partners L.P. • d’Amico International Shipping S.A. • Danaos • Dorian LPG • Eagle Bulk • Eneti • Eurodry Ltd. • Euroseas Ltd. • Flott & Co. • GENCO Shipping and Trading Ltd. • Global Ship Lease • Grindrod Shipping • International Seaways • MPC Container Ships • Navios Maritime Partners • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury • Safe Bulkers, Inc. • Scorpio Tankers • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Sovcomflot • Star Bulk Carriers Corp. • TORMSPEAKER COCKTAIL RECEPTION: The Liberian Registry • Lloyd’s RegisterSUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS: Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce (HACC) • Chamber of Shipping of America • International Maritime Law Institute (IMLI) • NYMAR • The Mission to Seafarers • The International Propeller Club of the U.S. • SEA – LNG • WLPGAMEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad Maritima • All About Shipping UK • Athens – Macedonian News Agency • Baird Maritime • CLIP News • Marine Circle • Port News • Ship Management International • World Oils
FOR MORE INFORMATIONPlease visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021NYmaritime/index.html
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redfin Corp. (RDFN) PT Lowered to $44 at Stifel Ahead of Earnings
- Esperion Announces Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- RevoluGROUP Canada Inc. RevoluPAY And AEVIS EUROPA SIGN DA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, Citi, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Maxim Group, Balestra Capital, Crude Oil, Earnings, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!