Leading Industry Speakers to Present at Capital Link’s 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3 Days – 21 Sessions – 90+ Speakers
SHIPPING – IS IT ALL GLITTER AND GOLD?
NEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum as a Digital Forum on Tuesday to Thursday, October 12 - 14, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, NYCEDC and The Port Authority of NY & NJ.
Registration is complimentary.
The Capital Link New York Maritime Forum (NYMF) is both an investment and an industry conference with a double objective:
- To provide an interactive platform for investors, financiers, cargo owners and shipowners to discuss the latest developments in the global shipping, energy and commodity markets, as well as in the financial and capital markets. Also, to address critical topics of the industry such as regulation, technology, innovation and more.
- To showcase and promote the role of New York as a hub for the global maritime community and attract more business to New York targeting a global industry audience.
The conference will feature senior executives from leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants who will discuss trends, development and the outlook of the various shipping market segments and will also cover topics of critical interest to the shipping industry.
1x1 meetings between shipping companies and institutional investors are available by video and audio conferencing. Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Traditionally the event is held at The Metropolitan Club and welcomes global industry leaders and top-level delegates. The digital format of the event allows for an even larger speaker and delegate roster and caliber.
- Mrs. Diane Farrell, Acting Under Secretary and Deputy Under Secretary for International Trade - U.S. Department of Commerce
- Mrs. Kelly Speakes-Backman, Acting Assistant Secretary, Principal Deputy Secretary for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy - Department of Energy
- Mr. Daniel D. Maffei, Chairman - Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
FEATURED PANEL: “SHIPPING - IS IT ALL GLITTER & GOLD?
Moderator: Mr. Theodore Jadick, Managing Director, CEO & President - DNB Markets; Conference Chairman
- Dr. John Coustas, CEO - Danaos Corporation
- Mr. Robert Bugbee, President - ENETI Inc & Scorpio Tankers Inc.
- Mr. Paul Wogan, CEO – GasLog
- Mr. Petros Pappas, CEO - Star Bulk Carriers
- Dr. Nikolas P. Tsakos, CEO - Tsakos Energy Navigation; Chairman - INTERTANKO 2014-2018
1x1 Discussions with:
- Mr. Bing Chen, President & Chief Executive Officer - Atlas Corp.
- Mr. Nikolai Kolesnikov, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer -Sovcomflot
- Ms. Angeliki Frangou, Chairwoman and CEO - Navios Maritime Partners
REGISTRATIONRegistration is complimentary. To register please go to the link below:http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021NYmaritime/
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTUREThis event is known for its large attendance by investors, owners and financiers. It is a meeting place for C-level Executives from the industry and the finance and investment communities involved with shipping. The Forum is held in New York City every year and examines the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today. This event will be held digitally, for a second year in a row, as conditions do not permit otherwise.
The Forum provides a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made more relevant by the release of companies' earnings. In addition, it discusses topics of critical relevance to the industry such as restructuring and consolidation, the various channels and methods of raising capital as well as the impact of new technologies and trading routes.
Participants can interact live online in real time with Forum speakers and participants from around the globe, obtain the latest industry and market news, and arrange 1x1 meetings.
- Presentations/panel sessions will be delivered in real time video format
- Latest industry and financial reports, white papers, company videos, latest presentations and more can be viewed on demand or saved into your briefcase and reviewed at your convenience
- Request 1x1 meetings with shipping companies and sponsors
- Shipping Company meetings reserved for institutional investors
- Meetings will be conducted by videoconferencing or conference calls
PRESENTATIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS
SHIPPING SECTOR PANELS:
- Container Shipping Sector
- Dry Bulk Shipping Sector
- LPG Shipping Sector
- LNG Shipping Sector
- Crude Oil Tanker Shipping Sector
- Product Tanker Shipping Sector
- Analyst Panel
INDUSTRY TOPICS: ADDRESS
- Shipping - Is It All Glitter & Gold?
- Keynote Address - Creating and Sustaining American Leadership in The Transition to A Global Clean Energy Economy
- Industry Preparedness for Cop26 and Its Aftermath
- The New Landscape of Bank Finance for Shipping
- Spotlight On Atlas Corporation - 1x1 Discussion
- Expanding The Research & Investor Universe for Shipping - Research & Trading Platforms - Social media - Financial & Industry Blogs
- Opening Keynote Remarks – U.S. Administration Priorities & Policies in International Trade
- A New Era for Global Commerce & Trade
- Spotlight On Sovcomflot - 1x1 Discussion
- Charting Corporate Strategy in A Fast-Changing World - Panel to Discuss Strategies on Diversification, Fleet Renewal, Capital Allocation
- Capital Markets Panel
- The Surge in Spac Ipos - Plenty of Capital Looking for Deals
- Spotlight On Navios Maritime Partners - 1x1 Discussion
- Sustainability - As A Core Business Strategy
- Addressing Global Supply Chain Disruptions
- Keynote Address – Global Supply Chain Disruptions
PARTICIPATING MARITIME COMPANIES – 45 COMPANIES
- Advent Technologies
- Ardmore Shipping Corporation
- Atlas Corporation (Seaspan) (NYSE: ATCO)
- BW Epic Kosan
- BW LPG
- Capital Product Partners
- Columbia Shipmanagement Ltd.
- C Transport Maritime
- D'Amico International Shipping
- Danaos Corporation
- Dorian LPG Ltd.(NYSE: LPG)
- Eagle Bulk Shipping
- Eneti Inc. (NYSE: NETI)
- Eurodry Ltd.
- Euroseas Ltd.
- Flex LNG
- GasLog Partners LP
- GasLog Ltd.
- Genco Shipping & Trading
- Global Ship Lease
- Golar LNG
- Golden Ocean (NASDAQ: GOGL)
- Good Bulk
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings
- International Seaways (NYSE: INSW)
- Klaveness Combination Carriers
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center
- Maran Gas Maritime
- MSC Group
- MPC Container Ships
- Navios Maritime Partners (NYSE: NMM)
- Pacific Basin
- Pyxis Takers Inc.
- Ridgebury Tankers
- Safe Bulkers
- Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG)
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings
- Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK)
- TORM (NASDAQ: TRMD)
- Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP)
TARGET AUDIENCEThe target audience includes institutional investors and analysts, private equity investors, commercial and investment bankers, financial advisors, financial and trade media, and other qualified investors.
SPONSORSORGANIZED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: DNBIN COOPERATION WITH: New York Stock Exchange • NASDAQ • NYCEDC • The Port Authority of NY & NJGLOBAL LEAD SPONSOR: Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd. GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL • EYGLOBAL SPONSORS: Berenberg • Citi • Clyde & Co • Reed Smith • Seward & Kissel LLP • Wartsila • Watson Farley & Williams SPONSORS: Advent Technologies • Arctic Securities • CIT • Clarksons Platou Securities • H.C. Wainwright & Co. • ICBC Leasing • MAXIM Group •Stifel • TUFTONSUPPORTING SPONSORS: Ardmore Shipping • Capital Product Partners L.P. • d’Amico International Shipping S.A. • Danaos • Dorian LPG • Eagle Bulk • Eneti • Eurodry Ltd. • Euroseas Ltd. • Flott & Co. • GENCO Shipping and Trading Ltd. • Global Ship Lease • Grindrod Shipping • International Seaways • MPC Container Ships • Navios Maritime Partners • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury • Safe Bulkers, Inc. • Scorpio Tankers • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Sovcomflot • Star Bulk Carriers Corp. • TORMSPEAKER COCKTAIL RECEPTION: The Liberian Registry • Lloyd’s RegisterSUPPORTING ORGANIZATIONS: Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce (HACC) • Chamber of Shipping of America • International Maritime Law Institute (IMLI) • NYMAR • The Mission to Seafarers • The International Propeller Club of the U.S. • SEA – LNG • WLPGAMEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad Maritima • All About Shipping UK • Athens – Macedonian News Agency • Baird Maritime • CLIP News • Marine Circle • Port News • Ship Management International • World Oils
FOR MORE INFORMATIONPlease visit: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021NYmaritime/index.html
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at forum@CapitalLink.com or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as Closed-End Funds and ETFs. In addition, Capital Link organizes a series of investment conferences a year in key industry centers in the United States, Europe and Asia, all of which are known for combining rich educational and informational content with unique marketing and networking opportunities. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York City, Capital Link has presence in London, Athens & Oslo.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirkland Lake Gold Announces Filing of Detour Lake Mine Technical Report
- South Carolina Teen Distracted Driving Simulator Tour
- Ionis' partner Biogen provides update on tofersen Phase 3 VALOR study in SOD1-ALS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, Citi, Robert W Baird, Maxim Group, Earnings, H.C. Wainwright, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!