Latvijas Gāze, JSC attracts financing for next two seasons
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
As in May 2021 the existing overdraft agreement of the JSC Latvijas Gāze with OP Corporate Bank plc will expire, JSC Latvijas Gāze has concluded the new overdraft agreement to attract the financing for the purchase of natural gas for the next two natural gas injection seasons.
The JSC Latvijas Gāze highly appreciates the trust shown by all commercial banks that participated in the procurement procedure. After carefully reviewing all offers the JSC Latvijas Gāze has concluded overdraft agreement with OP Corporate Bank plc that provided the most competitive terms and conditions. The new credit line provides 30 million euros and expires on 31 May, 2023.
firstname.lastname@example.org, phone + 371 67 374 369
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation
- Nexstim Receives Positive Feedback from Mind Matters Psychiatry MD on Use of Their Two NBT® Systems to Treat MDD
- Richard Yoes Promoted to Director of Technical Architecture