Lamar Advertising to appear at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BATON ROUGE, La., Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR) today announced that Sean Reilly, CEO of Lamar Advertising Company, is scheduled to participate in a question-and-answer session at the virtual Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at approximately 10:15 a.m. (ET).
The session will be carried live via audio webcast at the Company’s website, www.lamar.com, and will be archived for 30 days.
About Lamar Advertising Company
Founded in 1902, Lamar Advertising Company is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in North America, with over 357,500 displays across the United States and Canada. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of billboard, interstate logo, transit and airport advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands reach broad audiences every day. In addition to its more traditional out-of-home inventory, Lamar is proud to offer its customers the largest network of digital billboards in the United States with over 3,600 displays.
Director of Investor Relations
Lamar Advertising Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal budget plants seeds of a healthier, greener post-pandemic future
- Social Life Network (OTC: WDLF) Files $40,000,000 Complaint in The United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- NCLA Asks AZ Court of Appeals to Require Due Process Before DCS Adds Names to Central Registry