Lamar Advertising Company Announces Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
BATON ROUGE, La., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lamar Advertising Company (Nasdaq: LAMR), a leading owner and operator of outdoor advertising and logo sign displays, announces that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.25 per share payable on December 29, 2023 to stockholders of record of Lamar’s Class A common stock and Class B common stock on December 18, 2023.
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release contains “forward-looking statements” concerning Lamar Advertising Company’s goals, beliefs, expectations, strategies, objectives, plans, future operating results and underlying assumptions and other statements that are not necessarily based on historical facts. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in our forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including those factors set forth in Item 1A of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022, as supplemented by any risk factors contained in our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and our Current Reports on Form 8-K. We undertake no obligation to update the information contained in this press release to reflect subsequently occurring events or circumstances.
About Lamar Advertising CompanyFounded in 1902, Lamar Advertising Company is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in North America, with approximately 363,000 displays across the United States and Canada. Lamar offers advertisers a variety of billboard, interstate logo, transit and airport advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands reach broad audiences every day. In addition to its more traditional out-of-home inventory, Lamar is proud to offer its customers the largest network of digital billboards in the United States with approximately 4,700 displays.
Buster KantrowDirector of Investor RelationsLamar Advertising Company(225) 926-1000[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intchains Group Limited Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Unaudited Financial Results
- Opthea Reports Half-Year Financial Results and Business Updates
- DallasNews Corporation Announces Schedule for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!