Lakesemi Launches the Industry-First 1200V SiC Full Bridge and Rectifier Module
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HEFEI, China, Oct. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakesemi announced that it has developed a new generation silicon carbide full bridge with rectifier module — LSCT30PV120B9G.
This new module has a very low on-resistance. In addition, it also has the characteristics of low capacitance, high-speed switching, and high switching frequency, which is helpful to improve the rapid response of equipment and energy saving. Therefore, it has a wide range of applications, such as motor drives, switching mode power supply, and UPS.
LSCT30PV120B9G is superior in silicon carbide full bridge with rectifier module. Its VDSS index reached 1200V. The model has On State Resistance of 88mΩ and a Total Gate Charge of 347nc. Thermal engineers might get benefit from its ultra-low transient thermal impedance of 0.28°C/W at 1ms for thermal shock.
Regarding the rectifier, its Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage reaches 1800V, the Maximum RMS Forward Current is 50A, and Surge Current (@tp=10 ms) is 315A. The rectifier can maintain good stability in complex working environments.
This module's operating temperature range (Ta) is -40 °C to +125 °C, ensuring the use in industry and harsh thermal environments. Meantime, it uses advanced packaging technology, its size just 62.8 mm ×56.7 mm × 16.5 mm, allowing it to be used where space is tight.
The LSCT30PV120B9G has officially gone on sale. For more information, please visit:
Lakesemi, a Hefei, China-based startup company, focuses on power semiconductors. Lakesemi is a pioneer of wide-bandgap semiconductor products, such as GaN or SiC-based MOSFET. It is also providing silicon-based shielded gate transistors, IGBTs, IGBT modules, IPM, etc.
Image 1: silicon carbide full bridge with rectifier module——LSCT30PV120B9G
The industry-first 1200V SiC Full Bridge and Rectifier Module
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- D-Central Strategy Venture Announces New Global CEO to Disrupt the Traditional Agency Model by Enabling Decentralized Talent
- Grill Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top Traeger, Weber, Pit Boss, Materbuilt, Blackstone, Kamado Joe, Camp Chef & More Sales Summarized by Save Bubble
- Rowing Machine Cyber Monday Deals 2022: Top ProForm, NordicTrack, Hydrow, Ergatta & More Water Rower Sales Ranked by Consumer Articles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!