LRG Energy Acquires Assets From XTO Energy inc., a Subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
LRG Energy Acquires Assets from XTO Energy inc., a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BORGER, Texas, Dec. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LRG Energy LLC (LRG), a private, independent oil and gas company based in Borger, Texas, announced the acquisition of Lefors Field assets from XTO Energy Inc., a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, which include 225 operated, producing wells and integrated saltwater disposal wells in Gray County, Texas. The assets acquired will enhance LRG's rapidly expanding footprint in the Texas Panhandle. This acquisition includes production and development opportunities spanning approximately 11,000 acres, all off-setting LRG existing properties. This is LRG's 8th acquisition in the past 3 years, making LRG among the largest independent operators in the Texas Panhandle.
Seaport Global Securities acted as an advisor to LRG on the deal.
LRG owns and operates approximately 3,500 wells primarily in the Texas Panhandle, through its 3 operators: Large Operating, Ponderosa TX Operating and D10 Energy. LRG's strategy is to acquire existing wellbores, return to production (RTP) nonproducing wells, while flat-lining decline curves and cutting costs. LRG believes its strategy is ESG effective by repairing older wells and thereby reducing each well's carbon footprint. Through its operators, LRG owns all of its own service equipment and is among the largest independent service providers in the area, making it a low-cost operator (see www.lrgtx.com).
Cory Meadows (Head of Operations) 806 681 5952
Richard Sands (Management) 917 208 6368 Rsands@lrgtx.com
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.Source: LRG Energy LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fattah Neuroscience Global Advisors Develops International Partnership to Build African Neuroscience
- SDG&E and Cleveland National Forest Announce Completion of Major Fire-Hardening Project
- Logitech Announces Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!