LPL Financial Advisors Named to Barron’s List of Top Financial Advisors in America
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC (Nasdaq: LPLA) today recognizes 17 affiliated advisors who have been ranked among the Top 1,200 Top Financial Advisors in America, according to Barron’s.
- Michael Allard, CalBay Investments, Calif.
- Michael Axelrod, Bleakley Financial Group, N.J.
- Steve Booren, Prosperion Financial Advisors, Colo.
- Mark R. Brown, Brown & Company, Colo.
- Vince Cimino, Wealth Enhancement Group, Wis.
- Jamie Cox, HFG—Harris Financial Group, Va.
- Deborah Danielson, Danielson Financial Group, Nev.
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, N.C.
- Michael Hirthler, Jacobi Capital Management, Pa.
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Mass.
- Ben Marks, Marks Group Wealth Management, Minn.
- Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Calif.
- Matt Riesenweber, Cornerstone Wealth Strategies, Wash.
- Andy Schwartz, Bleakley Financial Group, N.J.
- William Sukup, Wealth Enhancement Group, Minn.
- Mark Winthrop, Winthrop Wealth, Mass.
- Charles C.Zhang, Zhang Financial, Mich.
“We congratulate these highly successful advisors and their teams on this esteemed industry recognition,” said Angela Xavier, LPL executive vice president, Independent Advisor Services. “This award shines a light on their commitment to delivering personalized financial advice to help clients work toward their financial goals. As a top financial advisor, these individuals have become a source of strength and stability for clients, delivering exemplary wealth management services in even the toughest of times. This past year has been unprecedented and these LPL advisors have continued to elevate their business and demonstrate the value of the independent model in creating meaningful and long-lasting relationships. We are honored to be their partner and are committed to providing robust resources and innovative capabilities that allow them to thrive.”
The annual list highlights outstanding financial advisors from all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia, based on factors including the quality of the advisors’ practices and community involvement*. The 2021 report names the top advisors in each state, with the number of ranking spots distributed in proportion to state population and wealth. Approximately 4,000 of the nation’s most productive financial advisors provided data for the annual report. According to Barron’s, the goal in publishing these rankings is to shine a spotlight on the best advisors, with an eye towards raising standards in the industry.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader** in the markets we serve, supporting more than 17,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to objective guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
** Top RIA custodian (Cerulli Associates, 2019 U.S. RIA Marketplace Report); No. 1 Independent Broker-Dealer in the U.S (Based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2020); No. 1 provider of third-party brokerage services to banks and credit unions (2019-2020 Kehrer Bielan Research & Consulting Annual TPM Report)
*Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisors is based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work. Investment performance isn't an explicit component because not all advisors have audited results and because performance figures often are influenced more by clients' risk tolerance than by an advisor's investment-picking abilities.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial LLC, an SEC- registered broker-dealer and investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Throughout this communication, the terms “financial advisors” and “advisors” are used to refer to registered representatives and/or investment advisor representatives affiliated with LPL Financial LLC. We routinely disclose information that may be important to shareholders in the “Investor Relations” or “Press Releases” section of our website.
Barron’s and LPL Financial are separate entities.
Connect with Us!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Maxeon (MAXN) Prices $125M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Yellow Corporation Bringing New Jobs to Richfield, Ohio & America