LIDDS CEO Interview with Finwire TV and Updated Company Presentation
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Finwire TV has done an interview in Swedish with LIDDS CEO, Monica Wallter, about her tenure as CEO of LIDDS, the recent company news and upcoming milestones. The interview is found here: https://youtu.be/rG-qvjoH3zI
LIDDS has also updated its company presentation, see attachment.
For more information, please contact:
Monica Wallter, CEO, +46 (0)737 07 09 22, e-mail: email@example.com
LIDDS AB (publ) is a Swedish-based pharmaceutical company with a unique drug delivery technology: NanoZolid®. NanoZolid is superior to any drug delivery technology in its ability to provide a controlled and sustained release of active drug substances for up to six months. LIDDS has licensing agreements where NanoZolid is combined with antiandrogens and in-house development projects for cytostatics and immunoactive agents. LIDDS shares are listed on Nasdaq First North (LIDDS). Redeye AB is the Certified Adviser to LIDDS (+46 (0) 8 121 576 90, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) For more information, please visit www.liddspharma.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. Announces Its First Quarter Distribution
- Herzl R. Spiro, MD, Ph.D., DFAPA, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- CITGO Names Steven Scarpino New Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!