LGI Homes Reports April 2021 Home Closings
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced it closed 948 homes in April 2021, up from 605 homes closed in April 2020, representing year-over-year growth of 56.7%. The Company ended the first four months of 2021 with 3,509 home closings, a 43.8% increase over 2,440 home closings during the first four months of 2020.
As of April 30, 2021, the Company had 105 active selling communities.
About LGI Homes, Inc.
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes, Inc. engages in the design, construction and sale of homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington, Tennessee, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Alabama, California, Oregon, Nevada, West Virginia, Virginia and Pennsylvania. Since 2018, LGI Homes has been ranked as the 10th largest residential builder in the United States based on units closed. The Company has a notable legacy of more than 18 years of homebuilding operations, over which time it has closed more than 45,000 homes. For more information about the Company and its new home developments, please visit the Company’s website at www.lgihomes.com.
Joshua D. Fattor
Vice President of Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enthusiast Gaming Announces Closing of USD$46 Million Marketed Public Offering in the United States and Canada
- Nokia WING to enable worldwide IoT connectivity for HMD Global’s enterprise data solution
- AcuityAds to Participate in the Roth Capital Virtual London Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!