LEGAL DEADLINE ALERT—The Law Firm of Barbuto & Johansson, P.A. Reminds GRPN, LOPE, R and WFC Shareholders of Important Class Action Deadlines
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WELLINGTON, Fla., June 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barbuto & Johansson, P.A. (“BARJO” or the “Firm”) and Of Counsel, Neil Rothstein, Esq. (with over 30 years of Securities Class Action experience, including cases against ENRON and HALLIBURTON) remind investors of important deadlines approaching in securities class action cases filed against the following companies: Groupon, Inc. (NasdaqGS: GRPN), Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (NasdaqGS: LOPE), Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R), and Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC).
If you purchased shares of GRPN, LOPE, R and/or WFC within the Class Periods listed below, you may, without obligation or cost, contact attorney Anthony Barbuto at (888) 715-2520 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or attorney Neil Rothstein via email at email@example.com. Shareholders with losses exceeding $100,000 are encouraged to contact the Firm.
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Class Period: 11/04/2019 - 2/18/2020 Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: June 29, 2020FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS CASE: https://barjolaw.com/case/grpn
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (LOPE) Class Period: 1/05/2018 - 1/27/2020 Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: July 13, 2020FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS CASE: https://barjolaw.com/case/lope
Ryder System, Inc. (R) Class Period: 7/23/2015 - 2/13/2020 Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: July 20, 2020FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS CASE: https://barjolaw.com/case/r
Wells Fargo & Compay (WFC) Class Period: 4/5/2020 - 5/5/2020 Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: August 3, 2020FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS CASE: https://barjolaw.com/case/wfc
The Firm follows the principles set forth in the case Berger v. Compaq, 257 F.3d 475 (5th Cir, 2001) which states “[c]lass action lawsuits are intended to serve as a vehicle for capable, committed advocates to pursue the goals of the class members through counsel, not for capable, committed counsel to pursue their own goals through the class members.” BARJO believes strongly that the choice of a qualified lead plaintiff can have a significant impact on the successful outcome of a case.
Barbuto & Johansson, P.A. Anthony Barbuto, Esq. 1-888-715-2520 12773 Forest Hill Blvd., 101 Wellington, FL 33414 http://www.barjolaw.comSource: Barbuto & Johansson
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cresval Reports on Annual General Meeting Voting Results
- Pet Dietary Supplements Market: Top Vendor like Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH is Expected to Generate Revenue Worth USD 20.03 Billion
- Adagio Therapeutics Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!