Kvika banki hf.: Annual General Meeting 21 April 2021 - Candidacy to the Board
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deadline for the candidacy to the Board expired on Friday, 16 April 2021. The following candidates submitted their application for the Board of Directors at the AGM, to be held on 21 April, at 4:00 pm at Hilton Reykjavík Nordica, second floor, Suðurlandsbraut 2, 108 Reykjavík, also accessible online through Lumi AGM:
In candidacy for the Board of Directors:
- Sigurður Hannesson
- Guðmundur Þórðarson
- Guðjón Reynisson
- Helga Kristín Auðunsdóttir
- Kristín Friðgeirsdóttir
In candidacy as alternate members:
- Inga Björg Hjaltadóttir
- Sigurgeir Guðlaugsson
It is the assessment of the Board that all candidacies are valid in accordance with Act No. 2/1995 respecting Public Limited Companies. According to the company’s articles of association the Board of Directors shall consist of five members and two alternate members. As no more candidates applied for the Board of Directors or as alternate members, the candidates are self-elected.
Attention is drawn to the following. Shareholders or their proxies who wish to attend the meeting, either online or in person at Hilton Reykjavík Nordica, are asked to register on the website www.smartagm.com no later than 4:00 pm on 20 April, the day before the AGM. The registration must be accompanied by a photo of valid identification and power of attorney, if applicable. Voting will take place through Lumi AGM, whether shareholders attend the meeting at Hilton Reykjavík Nordica or participate electronically. Further information on candidates and other information about the AGM is accessible at https://www.kvika.is/en/investor-relations/shareholders-meeting/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NORBIT ASA - Invitation to presentation of results for the first quarter of 2021
- NBC News Anchor Richard Lui to Participate in AAPI Webcast
- Saga Pure: First quarter 2021 financial results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!