Kvika banki hf.: Announcement regarding increase in share capital
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes briefly cut losses after Fed minutes
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Falls as Cohen Files to Sell His ~9.5M Shares
- Cisco Systems Reports Q4 Beat, Provides Outlook, Shares Up 3%
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On 23 June 2022 Kvika banki hf. („the Company“) announced that the Board of Directors had exercised its authority according to Temporary Provisions IV of the Company‘s Articles of Association to increase its share capital by ISK 2,366,668 for the purpose of fulfilling the exercising of subscription rights.
According to Article 19 of Icelandic Act No 20/2021 an issuer shall, if the issuer increases or reduces its share capital or number of voting rights, as soon as possible and no later than on the last trading day of the calendar month, disclose the total number of shares and the total number of voting rights.
The share capital increase has now been registered by the register of undertakings of the Directorate of Internal Revenue and the share capital amounts to nominal value of ISK 4,831,955,307 of which the bank holds 39,000,000 own shares, following the execution of a buy back programme on 19 May. Each share corresponds to one Icelandic króna in nominal value and each króna of share capital carries one vote, excluding own shares.
It has been requested that the new shares will be issued by the Nasdaq central securities depository and will be requested that the shares will be listed for trading on the Main Market of Nasdaq Iceland.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ottawa Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results and Cash Dividend
- AC Hotels by Marriott® Unveils New Hotel in Downtown Bethesda Near the Nation’s Capital
- Dallas Vit, Technology Pro, Joins Fay Servicing as CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCentral Securities Corp.
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!