Kronos Worldwide, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dallas, Texas, Oct. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of eighteen cents ($0.18) per share on its common stock, payable on December 16, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 2, 2021.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a major international producer of titanium dioxide products.
Contact: Janet Keckeisen, Vice President, Investor Relations, (972) 233-1700
* * * * *
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Richardson Electronics Provides Business Update
- A Force for Good: Equitable Unveils Inaugural ESG Report
- Agree Realty Names Peter Coughenour Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!