Kornit Digital to Participate in Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ROSH-HA`AYIN, Israel, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kornit Digital Ltd. (“Kornit” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: KRNT), a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashionX and textile production technologies, announced today that the Company will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference.
Kornit Digital’s Global Head of Investor Relations, Andrew G. Backman, will host one-on-one meetings with investors on Wednesday, December 7th and Thursday, December 8th, 2022, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. Interested investors should contact their Barclays representative directly to schedule a meeting.
About Kornit Digital
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT) is a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashionx and textile production technologies. The Company is writing the operating system for fashion with end-to-end solutions including digital printing systems, inks, consumables, and an entire global ecosystem that manages workflows and fulfillment. Headquartered in Israel with offices in the USA, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Kornit Digital serves customers in more than one hundred countries and states worldwide. To learn more about how Kornit Digital is boldly transforming the world of fashion and textiles, visit www.kornit.com.
Investor Contact: Andrew G. BackmanGlobal Head of Investor Relations[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WWF-Canada celebrates action plan for future Great Bear Sea MPA Network, calls for swift implementation
- Sumaoptix GmbH Launches Innovative Online Marketing Services for Business Success
- Scilex Holding Company, a majority-owned subsidiary of Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Announces Record and Meeting Dates for its first Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!