Kalmar and Holmen Iggesund deepen collaboration with inking of three-year Kalmar Care service agreement
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CARGOTEC CORPORATION, PRESS RELEASE, 30 NOVEMBER 2021 AT 9 AM (EET)
Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has signed a three-year Kalmar Care service agreement with Holmen Iggesund, part of the Holmen Group. The contract, which covers the provision of maintenance services for all wheeled loading equipment at Iggesund Mill, was booked in Cargotec's 2021 Q4 order intake. The signed agreement will come into effect on 1 January 2022 and includes the option for a 12-month extension.
One of the most advanced fully integrated pulp and paperboard mills in the world, Iggesund Mill on Sweden's east coast produces Invercote, one of the world's leading paperboard brands. The Kalmar Care service agreement will cover the maintenance of wheeled loading equipment including forklift trucks, terminal tractors and cranes. It covers the provision of equipment, operators and maintenance services as well as Kalmar Insight performance management software.
Jon Stenberg, Head of Procurement, Holmen Iggesund: “As an industry leader in premium paperboard we want to partner with suppliers who are true leaders in their own areas. Our experiences over the past few years have shown that with Kalmar at our side we are able to focus on our core business and continue to add value for our end customers. We decided to partner with Kalmar to ensure that our handling equipment can perform at its best at all times thanks to excellent maintenance services, skilled operators and the latest in digital technologies.”
Patrik Nielsen, Service Operations Manager, Kalmar Sweden: “Over the past few years we have demonstrated our ability to take full responsibility for a critical part of Holmen Iggesund´s operations through a tailored solution that provides peace of mind for the customer and enhances their business performance. We are delighted to have secured this agreement, which is another vote of confidence in our ability to deliver and manage large, complex maintenance operations in what is a highly demanding industry.”
Further information for the press:
Martin Hall, Country Director, Kalmar Sweden, email@example.com
Maija Eklöf, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Kalmar, tel. +358 20 777 4096, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,000 people. www.cargotec.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bionano Genomics Announces its Support for the AGMG Foundation for Genetic and Genomic Medicine and its Next Generation Fellowship & Residency Training Awards Program
- Sport legends Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Cynthia Cooper-Dyke, and Jayna Hefford join forces with Parity and Aventus to headline first NFT marketplace exclusively dedicated to women athletes
- Drone Camera Market Size, Share, Industry Demand, Business Opportunities, Growth Drivers, Competitive Analysis and Impact of COVID
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!