KRONOS WORLDWIDE, INC. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, TEXAS, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of eighteen cents ($0.18) per share on its common stock, payable on March 18, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 9, 2021.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a major international producer of titanium dioxide products.
* * * * *
Source: Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
Contact: Janet G. Keckeisen, Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations, (972)233-1700
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA AI-on-5G Computing Platform Adopted by Leading Service and Network Infrastructure Providers
- NVIDIA and Global Computer Makers Launch Industry-Standard Enterprise Server Platforms for AI
- NVIDIA Announces Availability of Jarvis Interactive Conversational AI Framework